Jonah Goldberg on Liberal Inanity

By the Left Coast Rebel

Nick Gillespie sits down with Jonah Goldberg (some language):

From Reason :

"Liberals are sure they're in the reality-based community and anyone who disagrees with them either has a bad brain, or in some other way rejects empiricism and science, and they are the only ones working with the building blocks of facts and reason," says National Review's Jonah Goldberg, author of the new book, The Tyranny of Cliches: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas.

"And I call bullsh*t on that."


  1. I agree with about 25% of what Jonah Goldberg says and writes. I call bullsh*t on the other 75%.

  2. I don't like him either, though I dislike Ann coulter even more


Commenting here is a privilege, not a right. Comments that contain cursing or insults and those failing to add to the discussion will be summarily deleted.