by the Left Coast Rebel
Yesterday, Bungalow Bill posted the Osama Bin Laden raid death photos that Reuters posted then promptly yanked off the net...then strangely re-posted.
Beyond the carnage pictured, I noted the clear shot of the helicopter that Navy SEAL Team 6 had to leave behind and was then promptly sabotaged and destroyed. Once again, you can view the photos here (GRAPHIC).
ABC News (via Memeorandum) has a story today dedicated to the top secret Osama bin Laden raid helicopter that gives more details on the top secret stealth Blackhawk helicopter:
It's unfortunate that details of the top secret Blackhawk are now public but it's pretty amazing to find that such a thing even exists.
What do we know now about the top secret Blackhawk helicopter?
- A special disc is seen covering the rotors, which provides the stealth capability and deny radar signature.
- The top secret chopper also has a modified tail boom, seen here.
- The top secret Blackhawk features sharp angles and flat surfaces much like a stealth jet.
- Eyewitnesses near Osama's compound claim that they could not hear the stealth Blackhawk until it was directly overhead.
- The stealth Blackhawk helicopter is coated with a secret, fabric-like material that also adds to its stealth capability -- pieces were carried away by children and Pakistani officials and are now perhaps enroute to China.