by the Left Coast Rebel
Obama is facing some flak from his leftward flank but for the most part crickets chirped on the left as the nation -- propelled by Obama -- entered war on a third front.
John Hawkins from RightWingNews.com (but at Townhall.com) has a pretty good list (click the link to expand each query) of questions to ask your liberal/Democrat friends regarding the war in Libya:
- Isn't this a rush to war?
- Is Obama invading Libya because Gaddafi insulted him?
- Is this a war for oil?
- Where are the massive protests?
- Shouldn't we have tried to talk it out with Gaddafi instead?
- Aren't we just starting a cycle of violence by bombing Libya?
- Isn't Barack Obama a chickenhawk?
Remember to forgive them for they know not what they do, decades of straight-jacket brainwashing and intellectually undigested slogans have left them this way!
Obama/Patton image c/o Saberpoint, related discussion at Memeorandum.
Updated: Another one to add to the list:
- Isn't Obama, by his actions, "creating" more terrorists?