by the Left Coast Rebel
Hat tip to Glenn Reynolds over at Instapundit for this find. Before you jump all over me and say that I am over analyzing, overemphasizing, over intellectualizing and perhaps overplaying/over thinking the following picture, I would stress to you that it is the President of the United States and a photo of Obama/Biden that was put on the White House Flickr page. Recall that this administration, as is the case with many in the past; does nothing by accident. If they post a picture on Flickr of Obama/Biden in a certain pose or under a certain light it is not accidental:
As an innocent bystander to the wreckage that this man and his team has laid to my country, the Left Coast Rebel's gut elicited an instant reaction with this photo.
Exhaustion, Arrogance, King-of-the-World Smugness, Irritation with Biden.
Of course I could be wrong and perhaps the WH was trying to portray some sort of 'cool James Bond' look for Obama here as Ann Althouse opines.
Perhaps a closer look could help:
I think I'm seeing it here now with the high-res zoom. I see an inherent elitist-intellectual condescension as I have many times with Obama. I see a man showing his true self - an ego driven leftist intellectual with disdain for the sanctity of individual Americans. A man that is hardly tolerant of opposing viewpoints, (war on fox, calling out lone dissenters in Congress, etc).
I'll leave the rest up to you, Caption Contest, Winner gets a headline blog post here at LCR to promote your site.
- Chris, My Thoughts on Freedom: "Joe, I could have you killed, you stuttering old bastard."
- Bungalow Bill, BBCW: "This party is nothing without me. Just look at yourself you silly old man! Disgraceful!"
- Sue, Politics and Religion: "Oh my God...why did they make me choose YOU as VP??? Your stupidity astounds me."
- Sparky, My Thoughts Exactly: "Joe, you know I'm allowed 3 clean kills with the Secret Service, don't you?!"
- Nickie Goomba, It Don't Make Sense: "OK, Joe. Enough about me. Now tell me, what do YOU think about me?"
Also read Another Black Conservative